Travel with peace of mind when you and your family fly over to one of the best islands in the world on a private seaplane. Find your perfect spot beneath the sun, relax and take in endless blue Boracay horizon.
A much-need breather and change of scenery awaits at Discovery Shores Boracay.
Breathe in easy as we’ve taken serious measures to ensure that you are in a safe space. Visit our Home Safe page to read more about our safety protocols and our Traveling to Boracay Checklist page to learn more about the travel requirements of the local government unit.
• Php 46,000 net per person for three days and two nights stay in a One Bedroom Premier
• Roundtrip land and boat transfers from and to Caticlan Airport
• Happy Mornings (daily breakfast) at Sands Restaurant for two persons
• Refreshments and welcome snack amenity in the room upon arrival
• Relaxing in-room foot wash amenity
• Complimentary two rounds of cocktails during happy hour
• Prepayment is required upon reservation
• A minimum of six persons or three rooms per transaction is required to avail of the offer.
• Cancellations, amendments, or shortened stays made less than 14 days prior to arrival date will be subject to full charge, which is non-refundable but can be offset as travel fund for stay dates until 2022.
Booking Period: from now until February 28, 2021
Stay Period: from now until March 29, 2021
For Bookings and inquiries:
- Your Safe Haven in Boracay is Ready for You
- Travel Safety Tips During COVID-19
- How to Prepare for Travelling in the New Normal
- My Boracay Travel Guide: What you need to know before traveling to Boracay
- Top 6 Things You Will Love About Discovery Shores Boracay