To ensure a worry-free beach holiday, Kindly secure the following requirements needed by the Boracay local government unit when traveling to the island:
- Please proceed to any DOH accredited testing center for your RT-PCR test. Please note that the test (extraction date) should be taken 72 hours prior to your flight to Boracay for this to be valid. Should you need assistance in booking an appointment for your RT-PCR test schedule, please contact our Reservations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please visit https://touristboracay.com and fill up the Online Health Declaration form a day before your trip to Boracay. Please do not forget to choose Boracay in the “Where To” page.
- Fill out required fields and click submit. Please do not leave any fields blank. You may put N/A if item is not applicable.
- Once submitted, a confirmation with instructions will be provided.
- Save a copy of the Health Declaration Form (HDC) on your smartphone or if using a computer, please have a copy printed.
- Kindly send the following documents to email@example.com prior to your visit to Boracay with the email subject: OHDC-Family Name, First Name
- Health Declaration Form (HDC)
- Copy of the Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) Negative Result (should be valid 48 hours prior to arrival in Boracay). Please contact our Reservations Team to know about the resort’s partnered testing centers and other RT-PCR test arrangements
- Copy of Booking Confirmation from the hotel
- Proof of Identification
- A response will be received less than a day after the submission.
- If response is successful or approved, a copy of Health Declaration Form with Tourist QR Code will be provided. Please keep a copy of the Tourist QR Code and other documents because these will be presented to authorities at the borders / airport for scanning and verification.
- If response is unsuccessful, resubmission of requirements or clarification may be required
For a smooth and quick check-in process, please share the following information with our Reservations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to your arrival:
- Full name of all guests
- Date(s) of birth
- Address and contact details
- Arrival and departure details
CATICLAN AIRPORT PROCESS FLOW GUIDELINES:
- Passengers are required to wear face masks and face shields before entering the airport terminal.
- Passengers should follow all the guidelines on social distancing, proper hand hygiene, temperature check and Health Declaration requirements
- At the arrival area, passengers should keep their documents (such as a copy of the RT-PCR Negative Result, printed or screenshot of the HDC, booking confirmation from the hotel and government issued ID) handy as these will be validated at the Border Control Counters
- Guests of Discovery Shores Boracay should line up line up at the Southwest / Transportation lane to have their QR code scanned. They should inform the personnel at the counter that they are guests of Discovery Shores Boracay and that the resort will provide their transportation from the airport to the jetty port.
AT DISCOVERY SHORES BORACAY:
- Guests are required to wear face masks and face shields, observe social distancing and proper hand hygiene at all times.
- As a requirement of the Department of Health, all guests are required to fill-up the Health Declaration form via StaySafe.ph (https://www.staysafe.ph/) by scanning the QR Code by the resort entrance. Alternatively, guests may also download the app by scanning the QR Codes below.
- Please note that during your stay, food and beverage services may be limited to Sands Restaurant and Room Service.
- All airport passengers coming from any terminal in the Philippines are required to use the Traze Contact Tracing mobile app upon entry to the airport, as mandated by the Department of Transportation (Philippines). Please download and register an account in the Traze contact tracing app prior to arrival at the airport. The app is downloadable in App Store, Google Play, App Gallery and Galaxy Store.
- Testing is a requirement before a tourist can fly to Boracay. Only those who received a negative RT-PCR test result within seventy-two (72) hours prior to the date of travel, shall be allowed to travel to the tourist destination. All travelers shall be strongly advised to observe strict quarantine immediately after undergoing the test until the date of travel to the island. Travelers aged 2 years old and below are not required to undergo RT-PCR testing.
- Individuals of all ages are allowed to travel, except those with comorbidities or those who are currently pregnant.
- Room sharing is only allowed for couples or family members who share the same household. All guests shall be required to present a government or company ID with the guest’s residential address. Co-mingling with other groups other than one’s own family or group shall be strictly prohibited.
- All are required to wear face mask and face shield at all times (except when dining, drinking or when inside the guestroom). Children below 2 years are exempted from this rule while children between 2 to 8 years old must use face masks under adult supervision
- Body temperature will be checked at the entrance. Only those who are cleared during screening shall be allowed to enter.