To ensure a worry-free beach holiday, Kindly secure the following requirements needed by the Boracay local government unit when traveling to the island:
- Fill-up Tourist Arrival Form through touristboracay.com at least 7 days prior to your trip and take a screenshot of the QR Code.
- Bring a copy of the following on the day of your flight:
- Proof of Identification with Philippine Residency or Passport for Foreigners or OFWs.
- Proof of Vaccination Status:
- For fully vaccinated tourists (any of the following):
1. VaxCertPH Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate with full vaccination status from https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph
2. Locally-issued Vaccination Card/ID with full vaccination status and with verifiable QR Code or, with contact details of the vaccination center; or,
3. World Health Organization International Certificates of Vaccination and Prophylaxis / Vaccination Card or Vaccination Certificate issued Abroad.
- For unvaccinated or partially vaccinated tourists or in the absence of the above-mentioned documents
RT-PCR Negative Result Certificate (saliva, nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal) with date of extraction within 72 hours to date of travel. Below are the options:
- Saliva RT-PCR conducted by Philippine Red Cross. You may book a drive thru test through their website.
- Swab RT-PCR conducted by any DOH Accredited Testing Center. Below are our recommended testing centers:
c. For children below 12 years old, please accomplish the Certificate of Undertaking Traveling with Minors found on this link.
d. A copy of hotel confirmation letter from Discovery Shores Boracay.
e. Roundtrip flight/travel via Caticlan Airport
For a smooth and quick check-in process, please share the following information with our Reservations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to your arrival:
- Full name of all guests
- Date(s) of birth
- Address and contact details
- Arrival and departure details
Important Reminder: Falsification of travel documents, including RT-PCR test results is punishable by law under Republic Act 11332. Let’s work together to help curb Covid-19. Let’s promote safe travels to protect the health and safety of everyone in the island.
CATICLAN AIRPORT PROCESS FLOW GUIDELINES:
- Passengers are required to wear face masks before entering the airport terminal.
- Passengers should follow all the guidelines on social distancing, proper hand hygiene, temperature check and Health Declaration requirements
- At the arrival area, passengers should keep their documents (such as a copy of the RT-PCR Negative Result, printed or screenshot of the HDC, booking confirmation from the hotel and government issued ID) handy as these will be validated at the Border Control Counters
- Guests of Discovery Shores Boracay should line up line up at the Southwest / Transportation lane to have their QR code scanned. They should inform the personnel at the counter that they are guests of Discovery Shores Boracay and that the resort will provide their transportation from the airport to the jetty port.
AT DISCOVERY SHORES BORACAY:
- Guests are required to wear face masks, observe social distancing and proper hand hygiene at all times.
- As a requirement of the Department of Health, all guests are required to fill-up the Health Declaration form via StaySafe.ph (https://www.staysafe.ph/) by scanning the QR Code by the resort entrance. Alternatively, guests may also download the app by scanning the QR Codes below.
- All airport passengers coming from any terminal in the Philippines are required to use the Traze Contact Tracing mobile app upon entry to the airport, as mandated by the Department of Transportation (Philippines). Please download and register an account in the Traze contact tracing app prior to arrival at the airport. The app is downloadable in App Store, Google Play, App Gallery and Galaxy Store.
- Testing is a requirement before a tourist can fly to Boracay. Only those who received a negative RT-PCR test result within seventy-two (72) hours prior to the date of travel, shall be allowed to travel to the tourist destination. All travelers shall be strongly advised to observe strict quarantine immediately after undergoing the test until the date of travel to the island. Travelers aged 2 years old and below are not required to undergo RT-PCR testing.
- Room sharing is only allowed for couples or family members who share the same household. All guests shall be required to present a government or company ID with the guest’s residential address. Co-mingling with other groups other than one’s own family or group shall be strictly prohibited.
- All are required to wear face mask at all times (except when dining, drinking or when inside the guestroom).
- Body temperature will be checked at the entrance. Only those who are cleared during screening shall be allowed to enter.