After six months of beauty rest, Boracay Island will once again open its doors to tourists. While it is true that there will be stricter rules when the island reopens, it is no doubt that excitement from both local and foreign travelers are building up as the day of the reopening draws near.
Wondering where to stay? As of this writing, the Department of Tourism has only accredited 25 hotels to operate during the reopening as an initial list. Included in the list is Discovery Shores Boracay located in Station 1, White Beach area of the island. The only luxury brand in the list. Hence, your top choice for accommodation.
Here are top five reasons why you should visit this best hotel in Boracay.
1. All suites are comfortable and spacious. You will experience the best Boracay accommodation when you stay in any of the 88 suites of Discovery Shores Boracay. Aside from comfort and space, the suites are newly refurbished, adding more enjoyment to your stay.
2. Experience the best breakfast buffet spread and more. Sands Restaurant at Discovery Shores Boracay offers a sumptuous selection of breakfast favorites plus an outstanding view of the island. This best hotel in Boracay also offers another dining outlet, Indigo, offering creative coastal cuisines, using only the finest ingredients available from the bounties of land and sea.
3. Relax. Rejuvenate. Repeat. A Boracay getaway will not be complete without a rejuvenating massage. Staying at Discovery Shores Boracay got you covered! Terra Wellness Spa offers a full lineup of pampering treatments perfect for a day filled of fun activities by the beach.
4. Unparalleled service. Discovery Shores Boracay has been known for providing genuine Filipino hospitality in Boracay. The thoughtful service and warmth leaves a lasting impression to all guests. No wonder this best hotel in Boracay has been awarded with numerous recognitions for service excellence from both local and foreign award-giving bodies.
5. A new exciting offering. There is absolutely something special that Discovery Shores Boracay will offer once it reopens. Aside from its plush 88 suites, it will unveil its exclusive wing with 11 indulgent suites – all having its own private lounge pool! Other exciting offerings are an Italian restaurant, an exciting roof bar lounge and the amazing GEMs – Guest Experience Makers, providing bespoke Boracay experience like no other.