Where to eat in Boracay? There are plenty of options. You can go to the least or to the most expensive resto in the island. But what will make your experience truly remarkable is if you go after the experience rather than being conscious about the price tag. After all, you went to Boracay to explore and enjoy!
Here are some of the best restaurants in Boracay that offer excellent dining experience:
1. Sands Restaurant, Discovery Shores Boracay – picture yourself having your meal with the breathtaking view of Boracay as your backdrop. Wouldn’t that be awesome? Sands Restaurant offers the best Filipino cuisine in Station 1. Try the classic Filipino dish, Bulalo and Lechon Kawali or the savory Bacolod Kansi. If you fancy a feast then your best option is the Boodle Fight which features a choice of Filipino favorites or the best selections of seafood in Aklan. Yum!
2. Indigo Restaurant, Discovery Shores Boracay – go international with Indigo’s a highly seasonal menu of creative coastal cuisine paired with the best selection of wines by the glass. You can opt to dine at the restaurant or dine under the stars with your special someone.
3. I Love Backyard BBQ is another well-loved dining place in the island. The smell and taste of its baby back ribs and sizzling platters is heaven. This is one of the busiest restaurants along the streets of D’Mall that is always full so best to make your reservations.
Photo: Surf & Turf at Indigo Restaurant
4. Another must visit resto in the island is the Real Coffee & Tea Café. Now located in Station 2, they are known for their homemade Calamansi muffins, perfect for “pasalubong”. Moreover, their muffins are not the only reason why people flock to their café, their omelets are also a crowd favorite.
Photo: Bacolod Kansi at Sands Restaurant
5. Your Boracay food adventure will not be complete without a visit to the D’ Talipapa. This is where you can shop for fresh island seafood or meat by the kilo. Your haggling skills can be tested here as you can opt to bargain for the cost of every purchase. After buying, you can bring it to one of the nearby restaurants to have it cooked and served. It’s your option whether you want it steamed, boiled, fried, baked or grilled.