Travel to Boracay island for an unforgettable beach escapade. Spend weekdays basking under the Boracay sun, or sipping your favorite cocktails while gazing at the pristine Boracay beachfront. Stay for two nights in a Junior Suite and enjoy half off on the best available rate for the third night, plus additional perks.
There’s always a great reason to travel back to the sun-kissed shores of Boracay.
Breathe in easy as we’ve taken serious measures to ensure that you are in a safe space. Visit our Home Safe page to read more about our safety protocols and our Traveling to Boracay Checklist page to learn more about the requirements of the local government unit when traveling to Boracay.
• Roundtrip land and boat transfers for two from and to Caticlan Airport
• Php 1,000 resort credits per night
• 10% discount at Forno Osteria and Indigo Restaurant
• The offer is strictly applicable for weekdays stays (Sunday-Thursday) only.
• Should there be requests for extensions, prevailing best available rate or promotional rates will apply.
• Prior reservation is required.
• Extra person charge is at PHP 3,000++ inclusive of daily breakfast and roundtrip land & boat airport transfers. Full extra person charge will apply for the 3rd night.
• Applicable to new bookings only. Existing paid bookings cannot be converted to this promotion
• Full prepayment is required upon reservation.
• Promotion is only for direct bookings only, not applicable for group and travel agency bookings.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discount. Senior citizen or PWD discount of 20% off will no longer apply. However, VAT Exemption shall be extended
Booking Period: August 8 to 24, 2022
Stay dates: from now until 15 October 2022
Promo Code: BEACHPLEASE
Book this Offer
Call for Reservation: (63) 917 627 3780 | (632) 7719 6692 | 6693 | 6694 | 6695 |
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Your Safe Haven in Boracay is Ready for You
- Travel Safety Tips During COVID-19
- How to Prepare for Travelling in the New Normal
- My Boracay Travel Guide: What you need to know before traveling to Boracay
- Top 6 Things You Will Love About Discovery Shores Boracay