Welcome the exciting Year of the Monkey with an auspicious dinner at Discovery Shores Boracay’s Sands Restaurant.
Sitting resplendently on the finest stretch of powdery white sand in Station 1, the resort’s flagship restaurant offers a savory spread of oriental delights with 8 delectable tables:
- Dim Sum Steamer Station – Pork dumplings, Shrimp Hakaw, Asado Bun, and Bola-Bola Bun
- Live Singaporean Char kway teow station – special condiments of Bean sprouts, chili, shrimp, Chinese sausage, leeks, garlic, eggs and hofan noodles
- Salad Station – assorted fresh greens, 10 types of condiments with 3 types of dressing
- Soup Station – Asian Hot Pot with a wide selection of condiments, noodles and broth
- Hot Buffet Station – indulge in hearty dishes like Hunan Beef, Kung Pao Chicken, Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet, Stir fried vegetable tofu in Oyster chili sauce, and Yang Chow fried rice
- Live Station – Hot-off-the grill seafood and vegetable delights like Crabs, Shrimp, Clams, Squid with your choice of condiments
- 3 Craving Stations featuring Lechon Macau, Roast Beef Belly and Peking Duck.
- The Sweet Table – Fresh cut fruits, Bao Bing, NianGao (Tikoy) and Red Bean Buchi
Rate is set at PHP 995++ per person.
Buffet opens at 7PM on 8 February 2016.